Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Slowly but surely this blog is improving

Good day to all readers!

A lot of people have sent me emails regarding the lack of any article in this blog. I have reassured them that I am on it.

It takes some research to post relevant articles in this blog. That is why it is taking a bit longer to post.

Today I have added feeds to this blog which can be seen at the end of this post/page. Please feel free to scan their contents. I hope that you will find these feeds useful.

Again, thank you for the emails and I hope you continue to visit this blog!

God bless!

No comments:

Technical Insider

Phlippine Daily Inquirer: Personal Finance

Philippine Daily Inquirer: Money Advice

Personal finance news - CNNMoney.com

Expert financial advice and saving tips - CNNMoney.com